Stacie Lewis’ experience raising hell…
... erm, raising a little girl with severe brain damage. The blog began in 2009 when May was 4 1/2 months old.
Currently, May enjoys bouncing and the dulcet tones of dub step.
Click on May's photo here to link to her best bits, including videos!
Email her or her mama at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT MAIL FROM MAMA?
May in the news!
- March 19, 2011 // 56 Comments
- June 21, 2013 // 45 Comments
- November 25, 2011 // 37 Comments
- November 14, 2009 // 36 Comments
- July 18, 2012 // 28 Comments
- November 6, 2012 // 27 Comments
- March 10, 2014 // 3 Comments
- March 6, 2014 // 0 Comments
- March 3, 2014 // 2 Comments
- February 28, 2014 // 4 Comments
- February 25, 2014 // 8 Comments
- By Madgew, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 10, 2014
- By C Smith, March 10, 2014
- By Susan Bell, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 6, 2014
Don’t understand a term?Click here: TO SEE MY GLOSSARY!
Posts about May on BabyCenter!
A bit of praise but is it art? CP Info Dealing with Doctors Fun with May Giveaway Hip surgery Hot Air Ieuan Kids all access... London Leukemia Life with a CP Baby Lycra (Supergirl) Suit May vs The Hospital May's History Medical Records Music Not special needs. More like NEED IT. Nursery Physio Potty Training Preschool Seizures Sleep So-called experts Success! This week I'm... Transportation Visual Impairment
May’s reaction to Ieuan (VIDEO)
In my last post, I discussed how May doesn’t understand the concept of a sibling, nor does she recognize that someone new has taken up residence in her home. Still true. (It’s okay. Don’t feel bad. We don’t.)
She does, however, react to Ieuan when he is physically placed next to her, as demonstrated in the video below.
The video is a bit longer than I normally post. This is down to my lack of any editing software. I would suggest you start the video about 2 1/2 minute in to get a full flavor for May’s reaction, if you don’t want to watch the whole thing.
It is not my intention to bore you to death with long videos of my children.
That said, I can’t think of a better way to die…