Stacie Lewis’ experience raising hell…
... erm, raising a little girl with severe brain damage. The blog began in 2009 when May was 4 1/2 months old.
Currently, May enjoys bouncing and the dulcet tones of dub step.
Click on May's photo here to link to her best bits, including videos!
Email her or her mama at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT MAIL FROM MAMA?
May in the news!
- March 19, 2011 // 56 Comments
- June 21, 2013 // 45 Comments
- November 25, 2011 // 37 Comments
- November 14, 2009 // 36 Comments
- July 18, 2012 // 28 Comments
- November 6, 2012 // 27 Comments
- April 16, 2014 // 2 Comments
- April 15, 2014 // 2 Comments
- April 7, 2014 // 5 Comments
- March 31, 2014 // 3 Comments
- March 30, 2014 // 2 Comments
- By Irishmama7, April 17, 2014
- By Madgew, April 17, 2014
- By Aunt Carrie, April 16, 2014
- By Ellen Lewis, April 16, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, April 8, 2014
Don’t understand a term?Click here: TO SEE MY GLOSSARY!
Posts about May on BabyCenter!
A bit of praise but is it art? CP Info Dealing with Doctors Fun with May Giveaway Hip surgery Hot Air Ieuan Kids all access... London Leukemia Life with a CP Baby Lycra (Supergirl) Suit May vs The Hospital May's History Medical Records Music Not special needs. More like NEED IT. Nursery Physio Potty Training Preschool Seizures Sleep So-called experts Success! This week I'm... Transportation Visual Impairment
May’s new chair has arrived! So, why do I feel like this…
I should be celebrating. Woohoo! May’s new chair is here!
After months of insisting, pleading and, finally, demanding – it is here. It is even adjusted so she can use it. It is comfortable. Her positioning is good. She seems to enjoy it – and she does not feel that way about all chairs.
So, why do I feel like this:
Maybe, I should feel more like this:
It’s never simple, is it?
**UPDATE** I need to clarify that this chair is not May’s wheelchair, as I think most people assumed. This is her feeding and activity chair. The one she was using was broken for at least eight months and was only fixed about two days before this new one arrived. (Nice work, Lambeth Social Services.) May’s wheelchair has been ordered as well and should be with us in about a month’s time.