Stacie Lewis’ experience raising hell…
... erm, raising a little girl with severe brain damage. The blog began in 2009 when May was 4 1/2 months old.
Currently, May enjoys bouncing and the dulcet tones of dub step.
Click on May's photo here to link to her best bits, including videos!
Email her or her mama at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT MAIL FROM MAMA?
May in the news!
- March 19, 2011 // 56 Comments
- June 21, 2013 // 45 Comments
- November 25, 2011 // 37 Comments
- November 14, 2009 // 36 Comments
- July 18, 2012 // 28 Comments
- November 6, 2012 // 27 Comments
- March 6, 2014 // 0 Comments
- March 3, 2014 // 2 Comments
- February 28, 2014 // 4 Comments
- February 25, 2014 // 8 Comments
- February 17, 2014 // 2 Comments
- By Susan Bell, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 6, 2014
- By Zvon, March 6, 2014
- By Rv, March 4, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 4, 2014
Don’t understand a term?Click here: TO SEE MY GLOSSARY!
Posts about May on BabyCenter!
A bit of praise but is it art? CP Info Dealing with Doctors Fun with May Giveaway Hip surgery Hot Air Ieuan Kids all access... London Leukemia Life with a CP Baby Lycra (Supergirl) Suit May vs The Hospital May's History Medical Records Music Not special needs. More like NEED IT. Nursery Physio Potty Training Preschool Seizures Sleep So-called experts Success! This week I'm... Transportation Visual Impairment
On the search for amazing toys for special needs kiddies!
What is your child’s favorite toy?
On the BabyCenter Blog, I’ve asked readers to send in suggestions for a Special Needs Holiday Gift Guide. I want every kid to get what they want this year! (Also, I want to play with all the toys myself, but that doesn’t seem as likely.)
My sister – the wonderful, the gorgeous, the wise – Aunt Carrie, asked me what to buy May this year and suggested I ask my readers. So, over to you, dear readers:
What is the best toy for a special needs kid?
All disabilities, genders and ages please. Anything and everything – that’s what we want!
You can post your ideas here, or on my original BabyCenter post:
And, please spread the word! Thank you – and the kids will thank you too!