Stacie Lewis’ experience raising hell…
... erm, raising a little girl with severe brain damage. The blog began in 2009 when May was 4 1/2 months old.
Currently, May enjoys bouncing and the dulcet tones of dub step.
Click on May's photo here to link to her best bits, including videos!
Email her or her mama at: email@example.com
WANT MAIL FROM MAMA?
May in the news!
- March 19, 2011 // 56 Comments
- June 21, 2013 // 45 Comments
- November 25, 2011 // 37 Comments
- November 14, 2009 // 36 Comments
- July 18, 2012 // 28 Comments
- November 6, 2012 // 27 Comments
- March 10, 2014 // 3 Comments
- March 6, 2014 // 0 Comments
- March 3, 2014 // 2 Comments
- February 28, 2014 // 4 Comments
- February 25, 2014 // 8 Comments
- By Madgew, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 10, 2014
- By C Smith, March 10, 2014
- By Susan Bell, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 6, 2014
Don’t understand a term?Click here: TO SEE MY GLOSSARY!
Posts about May on BabyCenter!
A bit of praise but is it art? CP Info Dealing with Doctors Fun with May Giveaway Hip surgery Hot Air Ieuan Kids all access... London Leukemia Life with a CP Baby Lycra (Supergirl) Suit May vs The Hospital May's History Medical Records Music Not special needs. More like NEED IT. Nursery Physio Potty Training Preschool Seizures Sleep So-called experts Success! This week I'm... Transportation Visual Impairment
The very best, something for everyone, special needs gift guide!
Want the perfect gift for your special needs child? Want to see if your toy suggestion made the shortlist? It probably did – so thank you to everyone who contributed!
Click here to see: The VERY BEST, SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE, SPECIAL NEEDS Gift Guide
British? Click on this one: 15 perfect gifts for children with special needs
In the process of creating the post, I took a photo shoot of May modelling with her favorite musical monkey. Depending on how you see it, this toy is either a work of genius or a fast ticket to insanity. Press its little hand and the monkey sings Tiao Cruz’s hit Dynamite while whirling itself around in a dancing motion.
Ieuan loves the monkey. May loves the monkey. The two of them play it over and over and over again. And, over again.
Here are those lost photos, in full (plus one of her brother in full crazy):