Stacie Lewis’ experience raising hell…
... erm, raising a little girl with severe brain damage. The blog began in 2009 when May was 4 1/2 months old.
Currently, May enjoys bouncing and the dulcet tones of dub step.
Click on May's photo here to link to her best bits, including videos!
Email her or her mama at: email@example.com
WANT MAIL FROM MAMA?
May in the news!
- March 19, 2011 // 56 Comments
- June 21, 2013 // 45 Comments
- November 25, 2011 // 37 Comments
- November 14, 2009 // 36 Comments
- July 18, 2012 // 28 Comments
- November 6, 2012 // 27 Comments
- March 10, 2014 // 3 Comments
- March 6, 2014 // 0 Comments
- March 3, 2014 // 2 Comments
- February 28, 2014 // 4 Comments
- February 25, 2014 // 8 Comments
- By Madgew, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 10, 2014
- By C Smith, March 10, 2014
- By Susan Bell, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 6, 2014
Don’t understand a term?Click here: TO SEE MY GLOSSARY!
Posts about May on BabyCenter!
A bit of praise but is it art? CP Info Dealing with Doctors Fun with May Giveaway Hip surgery Hot Air Ieuan Kids all access... London Leukemia Life with a CP Baby Lycra (Supergirl) Suit May vs The Hospital May's History Medical Records Music Not special needs. More like NEED IT. Nursery Physio Potty Training Preschool Seizures Sleep So-called experts Success! This week I'm... Transportation Visual Impairment
It doesn’t get much better than this… (VIDEO)
We stole our downstairs neighbors’ sled out of the storage cupboard. Yes, we are criminals. But, we did it for May – so I don’t think anyone will arrest us. Also, we put it back and we live in the same house as them, so we are probably the worst criminals ever.
Honestly, May sledding was an afterthought. We went out in the snow today to take Ieuan (1.5 years old) and his girlfriend (1.5 years old too) sledding for the first time (later in the day, she gave him his first kiss and he enjoyed it so much he started kissing everyone). When I suggested we try May on the hill, I wasn’t sure she’d enjoy it at all. I only took her halfway up.
Of course, she loved it. She would have stayed all day but her pathetic parents retreated to a nearby pub.
This is her second run down the hill. Who is enjoying themselves more: May or her daddy?