People have been asking me if I feel old. Which is nice. Thank you to all those people.
We celebrated at Kew this weekend and tonight with cupcakes. Homemade by me, which is either a generous gift on my behalf, or a punishment – depending on your opinion of my cooking. (I’m on my second cupcake now, so I know where I stand.)
So without further ado, in keeping with previous birthday posts, let the celebrations begin!
May, when you were born, here is what the doctors definitely knew you would be able to do:
Now at FOUR years old you can:
- Walk! (In her walker. The best moment of the year! Watch it here.)
- Roll from your tummy on to your back almost every time you are placed there
- Recognize your brother’s voice and turn excitedly to him when he enters the room
- “Chat”‘ to your brother in the morning
- Act as an alarm clock each morning in a team effort with Ieuan (erm, yes thanks for that)
- Eat scrambled egg and avocado, two of the most elusive of all foods and forever suggested by “so-called experts” despite May being unable to chew or swallow such textures. That is until now…
- Sing along with us – which is a basic form of communication
And video proof taken two days ago (apologies for that lady’s awful singing voice, I have no idea who she is)
Want to see how May has progressed? Read her previous birthday posts: