Stacie Lewis’ experience raising hell…
... erm, raising a little girl with severe brain damage. The blog began in 2009 when May was 4 1/2 months old.
Currently, May enjoys bouncing and the dulcet tones of dub step.
Click on May's photo here to link to her best bits, including videos!
Email her or her mama at: email@example.com
WANT MAIL FROM MAMA?
May in the news!
- March 19, 2011 // 56 Comments
- June 21, 2013 // 45 Comments
- November 25, 2011 // 37 Comments
- November 14, 2009 // 36 Comments
- July 18, 2012 // 28 Comments
- November 6, 2012 // 27 Comments
- April 22, 2014 // 0 Comments
- April 18, 2014 // 4 Comments
- April 16, 2014 // 3 Comments
- April 15, 2014 // 3 Comments
- April 7, 2014 // 5 Comments
- By Mama Lewis, April 22, 2014
- By Ellen S., April 21, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, April 19, 2014
- By Scott, April 19, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, April 17, 2014
Don’t understand a term?Click here: TO SEE MY GLOSSARY!
Posts about May on BabyCenter!
A bit of praise but is it art? CP Info Dealing with Doctors Fun with May Giveaway Hip surgery Hot Air Ieuan Kids all access... London Leukemia Life with a CP Baby Lycra (Supergirl) Suit May vs The Hospital May's History Medical Records Music Not special needs. More like NEED IT. Nursery Physio Potty Training Preschool Seizures Sleep So-called experts Success! This week I'm... Transportation Visual Impairment
300 doctors in a room = polite applause (and a few shouts of “Bravo! Bravo!” Okay, I made that last bit up.) 1 post where I question why anyone would choose a home birth over a hospital = reader RAGE Admittedly, I don’t get it. It seems far too risky to me, during a very […]
A year ago, this week, a solicitor visited us to hear our version of the events leading to May’s brain damage. It was harrowing saying aloud all the moments that continue to torment me. All the more trying because I know it will, most likely, all be for naught. The process is long partially, I […]
Last autumn, my husband and I sat down with a lawyer to instruct him to open an investigation into May’s birth. The only cases I’ve heard of going through, and I do know personally of a couple, are ones where the hospital admitted fault from the very day it happened. The moment of wrongdoing was […]