Stacie Lewis’ experience raising hell…
... erm, raising a little girl with severe brain damage. The blog began in 2009 when May was 4 1/2 months old.
Currently, May enjoys bouncing and the dulcet tones of dub step.
Click on May's photo here to link to her best bits, including videos!
Email her or her mama at: email@example.com
WANT MAIL FROM MAMA?
May in the news!
- March 19, 2011 // 56 Comments
- June 21, 2013 // 45 Comments
- November 25, 2011 // 37 Comments
- November 14, 2009 // 36 Comments
- July 18, 2012 // 28 Comments
- November 6, 2012 // 27 Comments
- March 12, 2014 // 0 Comments
- March 10, 2014 // 3 Comments
- March 6, 2014 // 0 Comments
- March 3, 2014 // 2 Comments
- February 28, 2014 // 4 Comments
- By Madgew, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 10, 2014
- By C Smith, March 10, 2014
- By Susan Bell, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 6, 2014
Don’t understand a term?Click here: TO SEE MY GLOSSARY!
Posts about May on BabyCenter!
A bit of praise but is it art? CP Info Dealing with Doctors Fun with May Giveaway Hip surgery Hot Air Ieuan Kids all access... London Leukemia Life with a CP Baby Lycra (Supergirl) Suit May vs The Hospital May's History Medical Records Music Not special needs. More like NEED IT. Nursery Physio Potty Training Preschool Seizures Sleep So-called experts Success! This week I'm... Transportation Visual Impairment
It is not as we had hoped: 1. An attachment to the small toilet adjacent to her room. 2. Conveniently situated in a room, the bathroom preferably, rather than other her bedroom. 3. Compact in any way, or collapsible. 4. Flushable. Is attempting to get May to use the toilet worth dealing with this monstrosity?
I admit it. My mom worked some kind of voodoo magic over my daughter. Because, it’s not just my mom anymore. I am now 3 for 3 with my daughter on the potty. Now, I only tried once today and twice yesterday, but each time, within 30 seconds, there it was. Pee-pee in the potty. […]