Stacie Lewis’ experience raising hell…
... erm, raising a little girl with severe brain damage. The blog began in 2009 when May was 4 1/2 months old.
Currently, May enjoys bouncing and the dulcet tones of dub step.
Click on May's photo here to link to her best bits, including videos!
Email her or her mama at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT MAIL FROM MAMA?
May in the news!
- March 19, 2011 // 56 Comments
- June 21, 2013 // 45 Comments
- November 25, 2011 // 37 Comments
- November 14, 2009 // 36 Comments
- July 18, 2012 // 28 Comments
- November 6, 2012 // 27 Comments
- March 10, 2014 // 3 Comments
- March 6, 2014 // 0 Comments
- March 3, 2014 // 2 Comments
- February 28, 2014 // 4 Comments
- February 25, 2014 // 8 Comments
- By Madgew, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 10, 2014
- By C Smith, March 10, 2014
- By Susan Bell, March 10, 2014
- By Mama Lewis, March 6, 2014
Don’t understand a term?Click here: TO SEE MY GLOSSARY!
Posts about May on BabyCenter!
A bit of praise but is it art? CP Info Dealing with Doctors Fun with May Giveaway Hip surgery Hot Air Ieuan Kids all access... London Leukemia Life with a CP Baby Lycra (Supergirl) Suit May vs The Hospital May's History Medical Records Music Not special needs. More like NEED IT. Nursery Physio Potty Training Preschool Seizures Sleep So-called experts Success! This week I'm... Transportation Visual Impairment
It’s hard to keep a good girl down. Sure, I can say that I won’t let May work in television until she is 16 years old, but how do I stop her? When the Brit Awards come calling you don’t turn them away. Especially when they are raising money for the music therapy charity Nordoff-Robbins, […]
Here is what I discovered this week: there are A LOT of parents out there who, while accepting their challenges may be different, honestly believe that raising their gifted child is as difficult as raising a disabled child. A LOT of parents. Oh, and they don’t like to be told to shut up. I learned […]